F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about how to use 32CountFitness.com Streaming.
How do I download music?
Simply find the mix you want to listen to or play for your class. Select the BPM you want to play it at, click the play button.
Music will start playing through your device.
What is Streaming?
How do I Turn off calls and notifications?
Stop Notification Sounds on Android
Unfortunately, there isn’t a universal fix for this on Android since there is a wide variety of devices running different versions of the OS. One thing you can do is set your notifications sounds lower or to vibrate.
Another solution is to install the app called Don’t Pause. The free version puts the notification sounds to vibrate, and the pro version offers additional features. This allows you to still know there’s a notification but won’t interrupt the audio you’re listening.
One of the caveats is it only works with Android 3.0 and higher. So, if you’re still using an older Android device, you’ll need to do it manually. I’d imagine there are similar apps out there that are similar, or, depending on your phone’s manufacturer, it might have a built-in software solution. If you know of one, let us know in the comments section below.
Stop Notifications Sounds on iOS
On your iPhone, the easiest way to disable the audio dropout annoyance is to flip the mute switch on the side of the phone. Or, you can turn on the Do Not Disturb feature. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap the crescent moon icon to turn it on or off.
By default, it will only work while your iPhone or iPad’s screen is off. To configure it more granularly, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and you can set it to what works best for you.
That’s all there is to it. If you’re tired of having notification sounds interrupting your audio listening experience, these tips should help you out.
Can I use My Own Music?
Where do you get your music?
How To Use
Can I sort the music I upload?
Yes, you can sort the music files you upload. You can sort them in several different ways.
1. Click the Add a Track button as many times as you need. Use each one to navigate to the music you want to upload.
2. After you have made your selections, you can rearrange any of the track, just by clicking on the lines to the left of the track, and drag and drop them to any position you like.
3. After your newly created music mix is done processing, you can click on Edit, below the player it will show all of your songs, simply place your mouse of the track you want to move, click and hold the button, drag to the desired position. Do this for all the tracks you want to rearrange. Click Update. The system will now process your mix for streaming.
How do I update my payment information?
Once you are logged in, click on Account, then Subscriptions. You will be able to update your payment informaiton there.
How do I cancel my subscription?
While we are sorry that you are leaving us, we understand that this system is not for everyone.
Once you are logged into your account, click on Account, Then Subscriptions, you will see your current subscription plan. To the right of that is a Cancel link, just click that, and your subscription will be Canceled. If you have remaining time on your subscription, you will continue to have access to the streaming until your subscription time runs out.
Sorry, there are no Refunds on remaining time for any subscription.
How do I save a particular mix, so I can play it again later?
To save a particular mix for playback at another time, is pretty easy. Above and to the left of the player, you will see a little drop down box, that shows 115. Click on that, select the BPM you want for that mix, then click the Add To Playlist button. Now that mix will always be in your playlist at the desired BPM.
How to Make iPad Shortcuts
1. Launch “Safari.”
2. Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
3. Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
5. Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
How to Make iPhone Shortcuts
1 – Tap the bookmark icon
When you’re on the page you want to create a shortcut to, just tap on the bookmark icon.
2 – Tap on ‘Add to home screen’
When the bookmark options appear, tap on ‘Add to home screen’.
3 – Change the shortcut name
Edit the shortcut name to something you’ll find easy to remember and tap on the ‘Add’ button.
4 – See the shortcut appear
You’ll then see a shortcut appear on your iPhone’s home screen. Just tap on this icon at any time to open your saved page on our mobile friendly website.
How to Update Credit Card Information on File
Once you are logged in, click on Subscriptions, then click on Update on the Right. You will be able to update your Credit Card Information right there. Once you have put in the Credit Card information needed, click on the Update Credit Card button to save the new information.
Still need help? Use the Contact Us tab, and send us your question.